Sunday, April 21, 2013

Springtime Makeup Look

I felt like playing in color today so I decided to step outside the box and do something a little bold. I have had the Wet n' Wild Pride palette for a while and never opened it and thought it would be the perfect for a nice spring look. I've listed below all the products I used. Let me know if you're interested in seeing more bright spring looks! Enjoy!

On the face:
Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer as a concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 43
Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac as a contour
Ben Nye Powder Rouge in Cool Pink
ELF Bronzer in Sun Kissed as a highlight

On the eyes:
Wet n' Wild Pride palette
ELF Punk Funk palette
Rimmel London Day to Night mascara
Almay 1-Coat Dial Up mascara

On the lips:
MAC Chestnut lipliner
Wet n' Wild Bare It All lipstick
Revlon Pink Pout lipstick





No comments:

Post a Comment