Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Fabulous Contest!

Alright...so I thought there are these wonderful people who have subscribed to my blog and Facebook fan page and I need to show them some love and appreciation. So why not give them a little challenge to win an awesome prize?! The prize will be a few beauty goodies that anyone would love! (I will announce the prize as we get closer to the end of the challenge.) Check out the details below and good luck to all of you who enter!

1. Must be subscribed to my Facebook fan page. (1 entry)
2. Get as many people as you can to subscribe to my Facebook fan page. (1 entry per person you refer to my page)
3. Be sure they leave a comment on my fan page letting me know that you sent them.
4. If you want an extra entry get them to subscribe to my blog. (1 entry per person that subscribes)
5. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter. (1 entry per follow)

Pretty easy, right? I will use the fruit machine to pick the winner. This will remain open until midnight on May 31st EST and is open to US residents 18 years and older (or with your parents permission). The winner will be announced on June 1st via Instagram, TwitterFabulously Flawed Beauty blog, and Pretty Mickey Facebook fan page. Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment