Saturday, April 6, 2013

Prom look #2: Neutral Look (Two lip options)

So I'm back with prom look number 2. I thought some girls may not want to wear a whole lot of makeup and go for a more natural/neutral look. I was reminded of this when two of my nieces went to their "Spring Fling" last month. They are just starting to experiment with makeup and to be honest...neither one of them need it. Plus their mom and dad are not going for the "beat" face look for them. Here is the look what I came up with. This look is my everyday/go-to look. I decided to show you how you can easily change up this look with two different lip options. Enjoy!

On the eyes:
Wet N' Wild Vanity palette
E.L.F liquid liner
Maybelline great lash mascara

On the face:
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC 43
Tarte Matte waterproof bronzer in Park Avenue Princess for the contour
Milani blush in Mai Tai

On the lips:
NYX round lipgloss in Pinky Natural
NYX round lipstick in Femme




No comments:

Post a Comment