Thursday, April 4, 2013

Prom look #1 Natural pink with a pop!

It's prom season and I thought I would do a few looks to suit the occasion. Leave me a comment and let me know what other color combos you'd like to see. I hope you like! Here is look number 1...

On the eyes:
Shady Lady palette by The Balm Safe Bet Annette on the lid
MAC Cosmetics Mystery in the crease
LA Colors liquid eyeliner in black
Rimmel London Day to Night mascara and Maybelline Great Lash mascara
Ruby Kisses 24hour eye define liner in Rich Teal Blue
Shady Lady palette Open to Offers Olwen to set the liner

On the face:
Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac for my contour
Milani blush in pinky one
E.L.F Bronzer in Sun Kissed as my high light

On the lips:
MAC Heroine lipstick

1 comment:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web site is really fastidious.


    My web page; healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete