Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prom look #3: Purple Smoke

So here is the last look of my prom makeup series. I decided to do a slightly bolder eye look with a glossy lip. I chose purple because I had this blackened violet pigment sample from The Body Needs and have been dying to use it. I didn't want the lip to overpower the eye so I kept it simple with my favorite lipliner (MAC Chestnut) with a peachy gloss. I hope you have enjoyed this series and let me know if you tried any of these looks for prom or any special occasion.

On the eyes:
Wet N' Wild Idol Eyes creme shadow pencil in Techno used as a base
ELF Mineral Shadow in Girly on the lid
The Body Needs pigment in Blackened Violet
Almay 1 Coat Dial-up mascara
Maybelline Big Lash Mascara
Milani liquifeye eyeliner in black

On the face:
Cover Girl True BlendFoundation in #460
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer as a concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43 all over
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac for the contour
Ben Nye powder rouge in cool pink
ELF Healthy Glow bronzer in Sun Kissed as the highlight

On the lips:
MAC Chestnut lipliner
Victoria's Secret lipgloss in lotta colada


No comments:

Post a Comment