Saturday, April 27, 2013

Smoked Peach

Today I was feeling some type of way and decided to play in makeup as a little therapy lol. What I did was this smoky peach look using yet another unopened Wet n' Wild palette. I wanted to focus on the eyes because I used a different pencil to fill in my brows today (click here for that blog post) so I opted for a very nude lip to accompany the smoky eye. Below is everything I used to achieve this look. Hope you enjoy and Happy Saturday!

On the face:
Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer as a concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 43
Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder in Cognac as a contour
Milani blush in luminous

On the eyes:
Wet n Wild Greed palette
NYX light brown and taupe pencils to fill in brows
Rimmel London Day to Night mascara (lengthening side)
Maybelline great lash mascara
Wet n Wild gel eyeliner

On the lips:
Wet n Wild just peachy lipstick
NYX currant lipliner
NK taupe lipgloss

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Loving that highlight on your cheek super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am! I'm trying some different stuff that I have in my stash lol

      Delete