Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lovely Lilac

At the advice of my mentor, I have decided to branch out and try some new makeup products. (Review on them later.) I tried out the Revlon Colorstay foundation in Golden Caramel, LA Girls pro concealer in Medium Beige, and MACs invisible setting powder. I also picked up a lilac lipgloss at the beauty supply store and thought I might as well do a lilac look. So here it is.  Below is a list of all the products I used to achieve this look. Enjoy!

On the eyes:
Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil in Brunette
Revlon Lilac Shimmer eyeshadow on the lid 
MAC Mystery on the outer corner
Rimmel London day to night mascara
Wet n' Wild gel liner in black

On the face:
LA Girl pro concealer in Medium Beige
Revlon colorstay foundation in Golden Caramel 
MAC invisible setting powder
Milani blush in Sweet Rose
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac for the contour

On the lips:
LA Colors lipstick in Frosted Lilac
IrisColors lipgloss in Lilac




No comments:

Post a Comment