Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sunrise Remix Makeup Look

Ok...so I totally forgot to post how I got this look. Please forgive me lol. Just a little background on how/why I chose this look. While hanging out with one of my partners in crime we were sipping on some Tequila Sunrise. I thought the color combination was perfect for a makeup look...but I wanted to mix it up a little bit. I got home and attempted to make a Tequila Sunrise for the hubby but realized that we only had a darker orange colored juice to add to it. Perfect! I'll do a sunset (or as I call it...Sunrise Remix) look! So I searched for a sunset look to inspire me and I stumbled upon a beautiful orange and pink smoky eye (see @c_flower's look here) and I decided to recreate it. And this is what I came up with. Also, check out my girl @itsjustmenai Tokyo Tea inspired eyeshadow look here. I hope you enjoy! 



On the eyes:
Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil in Brunette
Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer for the brow highlight
Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat trio for the pink and Flora trio for the orange
NYX single shadow in Kiss in Casablanca on the lower lash line
LA Girl eyeliner in Aqua in the waterline
Wet N Wild gel liner in black
Rimmel London day to night mascara (lengthening side)
Almay 1-coat dial up mascara

On the face:
Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer for concealer
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC43
Wet N Wild blush in Berry Shimmer
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac for the contour

On the lips:
NYX lip liner in Currant
Revlon lipstick in Pink Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment