Thursday, May 2, 2013

Classic Smoky Eye

Last night I had a business/pleasure meeting with my partners in crime...not crime as in facing jail time but the two ladies that I get my good time laughs in with lol. I started to do my makeup for the night and thought...hmmm, I haven't done a classic smoky eye in a while. So that's just what I did. And since I was wearing black and white I just knew a pop of color on the lip was needed. Below is a list of what I used to achieve this look. Enjoy!

On the face:
Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil in Brunette
Kevyn Aucoin skin enhancer for concealer
MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 43
Milani blush in Mai Tai
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac as a contour

On the eyes:
Wet n' Wild Vanity palette light brown above crease, medium brown in crease
MAC Mystery slightly below the crease
ELF natural palette very dark brown on the lid
Rimmel London day to night mascara (both lengthening and volume sides)

On the lips:
MAC Heroine lipstick


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete