Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MAC Punk Couture Collection

Images via M.A.C. Cosmetics

Well, MAC Cosmetics is on it with yet another collection. And I believe it to be right on time after last night's MET Gala theme...Punk: Chaos to Couture. The Punk Couture Collection is described as "Punk's rebel spirit and revolutionary impact on fashion inspires an exclusively-online collection of hautecore colours, superbly M∙A∙C. Lips and nails attract all the right attention in blackened plums and deep burgundy, while Fluidline and Liquid Eye Liner give intense definition for that daringly gorgeous glare." Below is a list of items available in this collection (all permanent I believe, but please correct me if I am incorrect). While I was hoping for some neon and eye popping colors, I think this is a nice collection for the inner punk in all of us.  Will you be purchasing any of this collection? 


Fluidline in BlackTrack $16


Liquid eye liner in Boot Black $19.50


Lipstick in Dark Side and Cyber $15


Pro longwear lipglass in Dark as Night $20


Nail lacquer in dark angel $16


No comments:

Post a Comment