Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Influenster J'Adore VoxBox Review

Have you seen my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox that I got this month? How cool is it that I got this box of goodies for free!!! Now I bet you are wondering...what is influenster? And did I really get this stuff for free? What's the catch? There is no catch! It's totally free to join! Register on the site, take some surveys, give your honest opinions about products that you've used or tried or even your favorite stores. If you receive one of the complimentary VoxBoxes that are sent out...share it on your social media and that's it! Simple enough for you? Go ahead...check them out! You won't be sorry that you did!  I'm so excited to use these products and share my reviews with all of you. So stay tuned for some upcoming posts on how these products worked for me!

Here is what was included in my February J'Adore VoxBox.
Kiss Lashes
Hershey's Kisses
John Frieda Frizz Ease
Red Rose Tea
Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask 


*Note:  I received the above mentioned products complimentary for review by Influenster.*

No comments:

Post a Comment