Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask Review



“Our skin can often become congested with many cleansing masks over drying the face. This mineral-rich oceanic clay mask contains a negative electrical charge which acts like a magnet, helping to draw deep-rooted impurities out of the skin without drying. Its hydrating and oil absorbing properties leave skin soft, smooth and wonderfully cleansed.”

Ingredients:

Sea silt (Natural oceanic clay), Aqua (Water), Potassium sorbate, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract




Here is another product I got in my J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster.  It's the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask When I used this mask I noticed that it was slightly smelly.  It had a very nice tingle to it.  I like that about a mask…I feel like the product is really doing it’s job.  And when the tingle goes away you know it's dry and ready to wash off.  It did leave my skin feeling smooth but I felt like I needed a moisturizer after rinsing off.  The next day skin was slightly oily.  I used the mask again the next week but only as a spot treatment.  For this I feel that the product works very well.  I will continue to use this product along with my other facial washes and scrubs.  Let me know your thoughts and experience with this mask.

*Note:  I received the above mentioned products complimentary for review by Influenster.*


No comments:

Post a Comment