Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vanity

The hubby and I took a quick road trip to Atlantic City this past weekend for a friends birthday party/masquerade ball at the Revel.  I had a little bit of a tough time finding a dress that I was comfortable with wearing as I have gained a little bit of weight lately.  But I found this super cute black lace and cream dress in the juniors section in Macys.  I was a little self conscious as the dress was a body con dress...but I put on my spanks and paired it with some plain mary jane type patent leather pumps and thought I looked pretty hot for my date night!  




Because we checked into the hotel a little early and had some time to relax I was able to take a little more time with my makeup.  I went back and forth in my mind as to what look I wanted...black smoky eye...or a nice neutral eye.  So I mixed the two and I love how this neutral yet smoky look turned out.  I used my Wet N' Wild vanity palette for this look and paired it with a nude lip.  I was kind of feeling myself a bit this night lol.  Below is a list of everything I used.  


On the eyes:
NYX brow pencil in dark brown
Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer to clean up brow area and to conceal under eyes
Wet n' Wild Vanity 6 shadow eyeshadow palette
ELF 6 pan palette (the black in the smoky palette to deepen the outer-v)
Wet n' Wild gel liner in black
Rimmel London day to night mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #43

On the face:
MAC studio fix powder foundation NC43
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac to contour
Milani blush in Mai-Tai
ELF Healthy glow bronzing powder in Warm Tan

On the lips:
Wet n' Wild lipstick in Bare it All (#902C)
NYX Lipliner in Natural
NK Lipshine gloss in Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment