Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Petal Pusher

I've been challenged to make use of some of the palettes in my stash that rarely get used.  So, today I decided to break out my Wet N' Wild Petal Pusher 8 pan palette.  I will do one more look this week using this same palette.  Probably a nice purple smoky eye...ya'll know I love a good smoky eye :) Below is a list of all the products I used to achieve this look.  Do you have any palettes in your stash that hardly get used?  If so, then join me in this challenge.  Dust them off and create some looks.  



On the eyes:
NYX brow pencil in dark brown
Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer to clean up brow area and to conceal under eyes
Wet n' Wild Petal Pusher 8 pan eyeshadow palette
Wet n' Wild gel liner in black
Rimmel London day to night mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #415

On the face:
MAC studio fix powder foundation NC43
Ruby Kisses mineral powder in Cognac to contour
Milani blush in Mai-Tai

On the lips:
Wet n' Wild lipstick in Just Peachy (#903C)
ELF lip liner in Bitter
Wet n' Wild clear gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment