Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who me??? I won??? Really???

That's right...I've won a blog award courtesy of Shana Janelle. First, I'd like to thank God...if it weren't for him I wouldn't be doing this! Folks always start their acceptance speeches that way so why not me too lol. I was so surprised that she thought enough of my blog to give me this honor. I am so very appreciative! Thanks Shana!

Here's what you're supposed to do:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award-GOT IT!
2. Share 7 random things about yourself - See Below...
3. Award 10 blogs - Congrats to my winners!
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it - I sure will!

My 7 random facts...
1. I love sushi! (but only the cooked stuff lol)
2. I've always wished I could draw...like an artist.
3. My very first job was working at Merry Go Round in Landover Mall - am I telling my age DMVers? Lol
4. When I was young I used to model and dance...from 2 years old until I was a freshman in HS...I miss those days.
5. I'm addicted to some of the lesser known gurus on YouTube.
6. I've been trying some new foods lately and they're not half bad. (Afghan, Indian, even vegetarian...no tofu though, I don't personally like it)
7. I always chicken out when I go to get my hair cut. Go in with an idea in mind then end up just trimming the ends. I'll be bold enough one day lol


So...my "Awesome Blog Award" winners are...drum roll please....
(These are in no particular order)

Cogratulations to all of my winners!!!  Now all of you go out and do the same.

Besos,
Mickey

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Now if we could only get you to loosen up with the YT vids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shana I'm working on it. I'm just so self conscious about posting my videos. I have quite a few recorded but I have to spice them up a bit and I need to figure out how to take some better pics of myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok umm yeah so what do I need to do..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Ladies I finally did it..check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ma'am! I will try to get around doing this post soon. Take care ;-)

    ReplyDelete