Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Primers and Eyeshadow and Lipstick...Oh my!

My Partners In Pretty know the way to my heart! Being an aspiring makeup artist, you have to build your kit with the essentials. Foundation, primers, concealer, powder, eyeshadows, blushes, lippies, etc. And the ladies always bless me with the perfect products to add to my growing kit. Here are a few things that I got this weekend from my boos Shana of ShanaJanelle and Nikkia of Silver Lips Beauty. (I can't thank you ladies enough for my goodies!)

Ben Nye MagiCake Aqua Paint Palette...12 colors for the face and body. Activated by water or Ben Nye's LiquiSet Sealer, these colors are vibrant and extremely pigmented. 

Sephora eyeshadow in Prisma Chrome. This eyeshadow is not only pretty in the pan, it amazing on the skin. The texture is velvety smooth and easily blendable. I also think this would be a beautiful cheek highlight for the summer. 




MAC Cosmetics Pearlmatte eyeshadow trio from the Lilyland Collection. My girls know I'm a sucker for anything pink and green lol. I love the design of this trio and it may be too pretty for me to use lol. 

Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer. (Colors light and medium) Senna cosmetics describes this product as a color magnet, eyelid color corrector, wrinkle minimizer, and eyeshadow fixative. 


MAC Cosmetics Metal Maven lipstick and Rock Out lipglass from the Riveting Collection. I love the frost on this lipstick and the rainbow glitter in the lipglass is gorgeous! Can't wait to find somewhere to rock these two lippies!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) lip tar stained gloss in new wave. I haven't tried these new stained glosses so I'm excited to see how they work. Plus I love a pink lip :)

Temptu Pro s/b concealer wheel. Being as though I am trying to build my kit...this is a perfect addition for concealing and highlighting. 


Make Up Forever makeup bag...this is great for travel or your big purse lol. You can never have too many makeup bags!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that Lilyland collection is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too...but that pink and green is the only one in the collection. However, there are some very pretty items in the collection.

      Delete