Friday, March 1, 2013

Same Shade...Different Ways

Think that you can't rock that bright red lippie???  HA!  Think again!  My Partners In Pretty are all different shades of beautiful...and this past Monday we began our Wet N' Wild lippie week on instagram with none other than the MegaLast lipstick in Stoplight Red (911D).  Take a look at how we each wore this lippie in a way that works for us.  We were destined to stop traffic with this lip lol.  And although I was one of those who thought I couldn't rock a red lip...I made it work for me.  Try it out...step out of your comfort zone...pair it with another lipstick...or a lip liner.  But at least try it and see if you can make it work!  Post your pics on IG using the #prettypout tag and be on the look out for next weeks lipstick tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment