Monday, November 19, 2012

Work ready FOTD in less than 15 minutes

Hey hey. So I'm always rushing in the morning to get out the door and to work. I rarely have time to "beat my face". So I was given a challenge this week to do a full face of makeup every day in under 15 minutes. And here is today's face...

Eyes:
Elf primer, elf 100 color palette pinky/natural shimmer shadow on the lid and a brown for the outer corner, milani liquifeye liner, maybelline big lash mascara

Face:
MAC studio fix powder foundation and milani blush in luminous

Lips:
Maybelline baby lips in pink punch, wet n wild lipstick in sugar plum fairy



 
Why don't you do this challenge with me?  I'd love to see your 15 minute makeup looks!

2 comments:

  1. great post! you look so fab in the WnW lippie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @yummy411 Thanks lady. I am loving this color! Glad I have 2 of them lol

      Delete