Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Partners in Pretty/Girl Talk Favorite Drug Store Products

Partners In Pretty is teaming up with Girl Talk:A Conference for Young Ladies for their health and beauty week.  You can join in on the conversation via Facebook www.facebook.com/girltalkdc and https://www.facebook.com/PartnersinPretty, Twitter #girltalk2013 and #partnersinpretty  and Instagram @PartnersInPretty. 

So in celebration of health and beauty week, I decided to share with all of you my favorite drug store beauty products.  These products are very reasonably priced and also offer good quality.  Many of these products are also known for having great dupes for some of the higher end lines.  So here are my favorite drugstore beauty products...what are some of your favorite drugstore beauty products?

Wet n' Wild MegaLast lipsticks.  This collection has a great array of colors...they're super inexpensive ($1.99 @ CVS)  And the possibilities are endless!  Take a look at how some of us rocked Stoplight Red (919D)  Click here for my previous post on these lippies.



Another one of my favorite drugstore beauty products are the Milani blushes.  My all-time favorite Milani blushe is Mai Tai. It gives my cheek just the right amount of rosey-ness (if that's a word lol) 

My next beauty products are three mascaras that I am totally in love with.  I'm all for mascaras that give the appearance of false lashes...becuase I haven't quite gotten the hang of applying lashes yet.  First is Rimmel London's Day 2 Night mascara.  The lengthening side...love it...and the volume side gives the right amount of oomph to your lashes. 

The second mascara is Maybelline's Great Lash Waterproof Mascara.  Although I use this mascara with the volumizing side of the Rimmel London one...the way this mascara separates and makes your lashes look natural is awesome!


The last mascara is one that I found at my local Dollar Tree.  (Check out your stores to see if you can get this mascara for a really reasonable price.)  Almay's 1 Coat Dial-up Mascara.  Now this is my mascara of choice when I am headed out on the town.  I love how this mascara gives you the option of a lot or a little bit of volume.  I love how the brush allows you to lengthen your lashes to almost falsie status. 


Please do not judge me for this one...and I do not recommend using them on clients...but...

Baby wipes are great for removing makeup!  And even great to use for cleaning your brushes!  I prefer Pampers Baby wipes.  They are a little thicker than some others and a little more durable.  But yes...baby wipes :)


Speaking of brushes...be sure to check sites like Coastal Scents and BH Cosmetics for their sales!

I got this brush set on sale on time from Coastal Scents for $17.50!  And they are some really nice brushes.  I was shocked when I started using them and they have yet to fail me. 



Another inexpensive company to get brushes from is ELF (Eyes Lips Face).  Their Studio Brushes are great for everyday use and you can find them in Target!



Check out my Partner in Pretty Naima's video showing you more great drug store beauty products.


No comments:

Post a Comment