Friday, April 27, 2012

Making Faces

So last Saturday was me and the hubby's 5 year anniversary. Yaaayyy us! Lol And for any occasion he tells me to send him a list (or links) of what I would like. I’ve been wanting this for some time now so I sent him the link to Kevyn Aucoin's book Making Faces among other things lol (be on the look out for a haul on my YouTube channel . I am super excited that he bought the book for me! I started reading it on the metro yesterday and I couldn't put it down! I am so inspired by his story...to know that someone can start with nothing but a tube of orange lipstick and become this renowned make up artist!!!  I’ve only read a little bit of the book but I find myself saying “Oooohhhh, that’s how you use that!” or “That’s how I achieve that look!”  I can’t wait to put all of this knowledge to use.  And all of my MUA friends and readers…if you’re reading this…be prepared for my questions LOL  I hope to have some lessons learned posts coming up for you guys…but until then…go grab this book if you haven’t already J



Besos,
Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment